July 20, 2008

Fun With Photos


My friend Julia took a photo of my son while she was watching him this evening. I took her image and did a quick cutout which I superimposed onto another photo I had...and voila! :-D


Here are some links to other fun things to do with photos:

Kids' Photo Collage for Parent/Grandparent
Handprint, Photo Blossom Craft
Backpack ID Tag
Photo Collage applied to various objects (i.e. pencil holder)
Make your own ID (geared toward child safety)
Photo Soap Bars (really!)
Photo Coasters - this link refers you to some products you can buy to get a more professional result, but the image reminded me of the empty cd cases I have sitting around. They're clear and plastic...what if I put a square picture inside? hmm... I may just have to try this! :-D

Okay, well the little one is finally asleep so that's all the time I have for now. Let me know if you have any other fun ideas of what to do with photos. And if anyone uses one of the ideas I posted here, I'd love to see a photo! :-D

No comments: